Little&Big Fun~ Team LBP Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Welcome Invité

Voila, j'ouvre le forum vu le nombre de gens intéressés (une dizaine) pour pouvoir améliorer la communication et pouvoir mieux nous connaître. La plupart d'entre nous n'ont pas encore le jeu, donc on ne peut pas faire grand chose pour l'instant mais c'est l'occasion de pouvoir organiser quelques projets en avance. Si vous avez une proposition ou une suggestion, n'hésitez pas. Et surtout comme je l'ai dis dans le post de présentation de la team, éviter à tout prix de flooder (sauf dans quelques sections où ca sera possible comme Partie rapide ou Blabla...Même si je ne préfère pas) ou de faire des posts qui n'ont aucun sens et qui ne veulent rien dire juste parce que vous ne vous êtes pas relu.

J'espère que l'ambiance sera agréable (: Sya~

New Year Resolutions For Facebook Status

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Little&Big Fun~ Team LBP Index du Forum -> Scoring -> Records
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
paigfaxin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Year Resolutions For Facebook Status Répondre en citant

New Year Resolutions For Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I just drink straight out of the bottle! more Halloween = Candy, Thanksgiving = Food, Christmas = Gifts, New Years = Drinks, Valentines = Sex, Birthdays = ALL OF THE ABOVE more This just in: The next upcoming New Years Rockin' Eve is to be hosted by a Hologram of Dick Clark. Learn how to count. Let's not make any New Year's resolutions. more Now what I do I do? I haven't made any plans for New Year's since the world was going to end. Posted by TJ on Saturday December 29, 2012 02:58 PM [Tags: status, facebook, humor] Below is a list of funny status messages related to New Years and mostly Funny New Year Resolution statuses from our Funny Status Messages page. In London, England, crowds get to watch the fireworks show over the River Thames. Jay Leno I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. New year, same resolution, no hope. All rights reserved.About UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of Service. My New Year's resolution is to pretend that I'm excited about hearing yours. All rights reserved. My New Year's Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds. My New Year's resolution is not to bark back. I resolve to come up with a stronger Wi-Fi password than "baloney 1". The task of making plans, criticizing it, and then finally cursing myself of making a promise is too much work. Oscar Wilde This year, I resolve to give up on my resolution at day 1 and instead, get an early start at binge eating, boozing, napping, and slacking off. It's going to be difficult though, considering how sexy I am. My New Year's resolution is to not think that I'm above Autocorrect; I will not ignore it. Happy New Year 2018 Latest updates on Happy New Year 2018 Images, Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Wallpapers . Whatsapp Hub Status Whatsapp Hub StatusWhatsapp StatusLove StatusHindi StatusPunjabi StatusMarathi StatusCool StatusesFunny Whatsapp StatusFacebook StatusQuotesWhatsapp QuotesShayariWhatsapp ShayariWishesSMS MessagesPoems. I know alcohol is never the answer, but it's always my best guess more My new years Resolution to survive the end of the world and be sane. Post a Comment: Comment: Name: Security Code: . -Designed by Thrive Themes Powered by WordPress . This year, I resolve to work with children who get neglected by their families; i.e. Let's just hope that the Gods don't mix these two up. more Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late and see the New Years in. .. Next week you can being paving hell with them as usual. I pray to God that one of your resolutions is to stop tagging me in group selfies. I just hope I'll be sober enough to drive from work to the bar 5a02188284
hack candy crush saga tr n facebooklove romantic status for facebookcara mudah mengganti password facebookhow to crack facebook password with cmdfacebook ipad app sorry something went wronghow to look at a private facebook picturessocial networks like facebook yahoofacebook chat java italianohow do i download facebook for my blackberryfacebook for android t1c
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Little&Big Fun~ Team LBP Index du Forum -> Scoring -> Records Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation